HEY GET OFF MY BLOG!






Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Expectations

My expectations for this class are the same as they were at the start and I did pretty well on the test so that really didn't change them either. I expect to learn more about psychology than I already know. More specifically I want to learn more about behavioral psychology. I don't expect anything out of this class; the class wont learn the material for me I need to do the learning on my own and If I need help I can ask for it.

1 comment:

  1. haha i like the keep off my blog, and i like your expectations very realistic and honest oh and sorry for freaking out about the interview thing the problem isn't either of our faults it is the technology in the library and that gives me to right to come hounding after you my bad sorry dude

    ReplyDelete