HEY GET OFF MY BLOG!






Thursday, March 25, 2010

MORE BLOG POSTS! WOOO EDUCATION!

1) Cognition. I use cognition in my everyday life every time I think, talk, or do something.
2)Concept. People use concepts everyday in their life to group similar objects. This is used especially in the high school social setting.
3)Heuristics. I use heuristics to make judgements about things and solve problems. I specific example would be tonight when I go home I could study or I could hang out with friends. I would use heuristics to solve this problem.
4)Insight. An example of when I use insight in my life is when there is a word on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite think of it. Then when I suddenly remember the word that is insight.
5)Conformational Bias. Everyone uses conformational bias all the time. People, including myself, use this the most when it comes to core beliefs such as religion and politics.
6)Fixation. An example of when I use fixation in my life is when I am fighting with my brother about something and I can't see his side of the story.... because he doesn't have one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment